waiting backstage to audition is one about youngest contestants yet. Four-year
kid is hoping to prove that you can have talent whatever your age.
I am Kaitlyn Maher. I am four and I am a singer.
Now My favorite thing to do is sing.
Seems are sing she's about one year old and she, her sing she would just start
you shocking her singing.
Here we go. Go up to the edge. Go ahead.
I hope to get you really like me and my singing
- What is your name?
- Kaitlyn Ashley Maher.
- And how old are you, Kaitlyn?
- Just turn four.
- And are you from New York?
- A, I am from America.
- Good God!
- So what do you gonna do for us today?
- Sing. Okay. Does it make you happy to sing? Do you really enjoy it?
- When you'll ready you can start to sing. Okay?
- All right then.
Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight
Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight
And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star
And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky
Somewhere out there if love can see us through
Then we'll be together somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true
- I have to tell you something you'll remembered all the words: You very good at
following the melody of the song. It was really well done.
- Wow, Kaitlyn, I'll just thinking you might be the best for year singer of the
world. Yeah! Hey, what do you think?
- Just turn four?
- And, sweetheart, when did you start singing?
- Since I was one.
- Okey. Kaitlyn...
- This is now very serious business. You understand now? Okey?
- Possibly, you might be able to go through to the next stage of the competition
which is in Las Vegas now what do you think of that?
- Okey, we will gonna vote now. David?
- My vote is - Yes!
- That is great.
- I would really really love it if you would come to Las Vegas with us. I would
- Guess what? You are going to Las Vegas.
- Go ahead to your mamma.
- Go to your mama and daddy.
- She's got us.
- I could hear from here. You have a great voice. I love when you sing.
- Thank you.
- I'm so proud of you.
- Thank you daddy.
So four-year kid becomes the youngest contestant to make it through to Las