Sex & the city, Season 4, Episode 5 "The Ghost Town"
An hour later, since my ghost hadn't reappeared, I snuck out the side door for
some cake and a smoke.
- You're not seriously smoking that, are you?
- Is that all you could carry, Carrie?
- Now I can't eat my cake.
- Sure you can. Here.
- You got your fingers all in it.
- It's my cake!
- So now you want your cake?
- I never not wanted it.
- OK, lady. You take the cake.
- You cut your hair.
- You have frosting on your lip.
- Hey, partner. It's time for our toast.
- I thought you were the silent partner.
- Glad you came. Good to see you, Carrie.
- Good to see you, too.
I had confronted my ghost, accepted and released him. But now I was more haunted
than ever. Because what I felt out there was no ghost. It was real.