- This is it.
- Let me give you one piece of advice.
- Be honest.
- He knows more than you can imagine.
- At last.
- Welcome, Neo.
- As you no doubt have guessed I am Morpheus.
- ItТs an honor to meet you.
- No, the honor is mine.
- Please, come. Sit.
- I imagine that right now youТre feeling a bit like Alice tumbling down the
- You could say that.
- I can see it in your eyes.
- You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because heТs expecting to
- Ironically, this is not far from the truth.
- Do you believe in fate, Neo?
- No. Ц Why not?
- Because I donТt like the idea that IТm not in control of my life.
- I know exactly what you mean.
- Let me tell you why youТre here.
- YouТre here because you know something.
- What you know, you canТt explain.
- But you feel it. You felt it your entire life.
- SomethingТs wrong with the world. You donТt know what it is, but itТs there.
- Like a splinter in your mind driving you mad.
- It is this feeling that has brought you to me.
- Do you know what IТm talking about?
- The Matrix?
- Do you want to know what it is?
- The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us.
- Even now, in this very room.
- You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your
- You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your
- It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the
- What truth? Ц That you are a slave, Neo.
- Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you
cannot smell or taste or touch.
- A prison for your mind.
- Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is.
- You have to see it for yourself.
- This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.
- You take the blue pill the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe
whatever you want to believe.
- You take the red pill you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the
rabbit hole goes.
- Remember all IТm offering is the truth. Nothing more. Follow me.